The Monday Onion

A mix of website news for nachoman.net and other stuff concerning Jai and the things he does and likes doing.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What?!

I was on youtube looking up trailers, specifically Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and I was led to the trailer for Iron Man, another movie I want to see, (because when you watch movies on YouTube you get led to new ones on the thing on the side, of course) then on the side, I a fake trailer for Transformers 2. It was obviously fake, but straight away I googled it and found it on IMDB. WHAT???? The first movie was way too awesome and not open enough for a second one, but they are in the production anyway!
Now I have to add another to the "movies I want to see am going to see" list, and I think I'll post it here.
  1. Transformers 2
  2. Indiana Jones 4
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean 4 (but gotta wait 'till 2011!)
  4. Iron Man
  5. Prince Caspian
  6. 10,000 BC (even though Nathan says he heard a review saying it was bad)
  7. Harry Potter 6
  8. Get Smart (looks good)
  9. Horton Hears a Who (AJ reckons it's hilarious)
  10. Star Wars: Clone Wars (just found out about)
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home