The Monday Onion

A mix of website news for nachoman.net and other stuff concerning Jai and the things he does and likes doing.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Animation (Yet Untitled)

Today myself and AJ worked for a few hours on scripting and creating a storyline for an animation we plan on making. We probably won't be making Randomness because it's stupid and we won't become popular for making it and we also, at the rate we work on things, we won't be starting "Attack of the Killer Zombie Safe Mode Computers" any time soon. I have no screenshots because we haven't started animating and in the few hours we worked on it we only figured out a very basic storyline but we completely scripted the introduction, introducing Blu Buddy, AJ's "character" he plans on using for his future animations. My character, "Chickenface" has yet to be introduced. The introduction probably only goes for about 30 seconds but that still is record time as none of my animations have ever exceeded 19 seconds (I think) and none of AJ's have ever exceeded 28 seconds. The story for the actual animation is to be based on World War Two and Might include Micheal Jackson and Chickens. And AJ is hard set on making sure at some point a clown is eaten. I don't really see how that could be funny but I guess we have to put it in.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home